I wanted to start a series on my blog, but I wasn’t sure what type. I starting thinking about when I could post them and Fridays came to mind, and I brainstormed a couple ideas, thus Five Things Friday! Now these won’t be posted necessarily every Friday because I feel like that could be a little repetitive, but I was thinking about posting them every other or once a month (I’m not quite sure yet).
For these posts, I wanted to share my current five favorite things (I know, pretty self explanatory!) but I wanted to switch it up from just beauty, so I’m going to be include some fashion favorites sometimes as well as just overall random favorites! So without further ado, here are my current five favorite things!
1. Baublebar Gum Drop Strand Necklace; This necklace was a Christmas gift, and let me say… I am in love! I have worn it so many times, and find it to be my go-to necklace! It dresses up an outfit so well. It’s also extremely sparkly and shiny, which I love! When I wore it on previous occasions, I noticed the sun catching it and shining everywhere! This is my first item from Baublebar, but certainly not my last!!
2. Dior Pore Minimizing Primer; This is my go-to primer! I’m actually on my second tube of it, it’s amazing! I find that it fills in any pores, helps mattify my face and keep my makeup from sliding off during the hot summer months. It has a pump applicator which helps controlling the amount of product that you use, especially if you’re using it every day! I’ve never used Dior beauty products before this, and I’m very interested in looking at a couple more of their items!
3. Lancôme La Vie est Belle Perfume; This is my signature fragrance, I’m on my second bottle of this now. I’ve gotten so many compliments on this perfume, it’s nice and sweet but not too overpowering. It’s definitely a more mature take on the Pink Sugar Perfume (which was one of my favorites!). I highly recommend this if you’re looking for a great perfume.
4. Essie Naughty Nautical Nail Polish; I love turquoise hued polishes, and this one from Essie is one of my favorites! It has subtle hints of shimmer that you can’t notice until you’re all up close and personal with your nails, but that’s what I love! It’s definitely a “fun” summer shade.
5. Instagram; I recently restarted using instagram (@lifewithkendal) and I am obsessed with checking my feed! I’ve followed tons of new people and love looking at what everyone is posting!
What are your current favorite things? I’d love to know!